Missoula Websites: Crafts
The internet is feeding a renaissance in the world's crafts industry. Suddlenly crafters can share their art with the world. These are links to Missoula craft related web sites. Browse and enjoy.
- Old West Reproductions (www.oldwestreproductions.com)
Frontier Leather reproductions.
- Baskets Naturally by Judy (www.basketsnaturallybyjudy.com)
Hand Made Pine Needle Baskets from Baskets Naturally by Judy.
- Woodchuck Creations (www.woodchuck-creations.com)
bring hand made rustic accents of log, horseshoes, pine boards, and rough cut lumber to enhance the beauty your home, office, or vacation cottage.
- eBay (merchant profile)
a popular online auction house. It is a great place to buy and sell crafts.
- Michaels Crafts (Profile)
The Missoula Michaels Craft Store is at: 2850 North Reserve St. This link should bring you to a list of local in store events.
- Lippert Architecture (www.liparch.com)
Dennis Lippert incorporates glass art and architecture to implement a total design solution.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft (Profile)
The Missoula Jo-Ann Store is in the Holiday Villiage. Joann.com offers fabrics, sewing, knitting, scrapbooking and crafting supplies.
- Knitting Patterns (spincraftpatterns.com)
SpinCraft patterns has knitting patterns that can be knit with any yarn, for any size. Knitting Patterns for sweaters, hats, vests, poncho, Irish Cables, and so much more. Try today.
- selvedgestudio (selvedge studio.com)
Selvedge Studio is a great resource for inspiration, expertise, and fabulous fabrics in Western Montana. We concentrate on apparel and home decorator fabrics and offer tons of classes to fulfill your wildest sewing fantasies.
- Not Your Father's Flies (notyourfathersflies.blogspot.com) - review
Lins Sanders makes crafts and jewelry based on fly tying techniques.
Category Hits 19491
*This is an affiliate link.